Friday, August 31, 2018

Life Changes

A few years ago, you would have thought that I was crazy.....

I would plan these scrapbooking retreats for a bunch of ladies and then attend them.  While there at the retreats around women who loved me, I would feel these feelings of dread and fear. These episodes would make my body shake, my bowels to empty and sleep to evade me.  I would be a basket-case for 4 days while I was at these retreats and not have any way to chill out or calm myself.  The fight or flight in me would have me wanting to leave the retreat I had planned to go home.  I had no clue where they came from or why I was feeling that way.

Even my regular day to day life, was full of all sorts of anxiety and feelings of abandonment. I was living with my husband, our two children and 5 animals, but felt alone. 
Little did I know, I was seeing and feeling my future....
Fear playing a huge role in that future.

But also, a great deal of inner-strength found within...strength I didn't realize I had.

It has been well over a year since my last scrapbooking retreat.  It feels like a lifetime ago.  I haven't touched a scrapbooking supply in almost two years because life has changed so much.

I will share more in the days to come.....

Until then,

~CM~

Image is from an etsy shop......










No comments: